… pertaining to Pavillon Macard des Résidences Mansart, l’Université de Bourgogne:
- Why can’t Miami have these kinds of locks, with which you must insert the key from outside (or turn a bolt from the inside) of the door, thus making it impossible for you to lock yourself out?
- Why don’t the doors have peepholes?
- Why do we have to bring our own toilet paper to the bathrooms?
- Why can’t we take showers after 11 pm?
- Why have I been logged off of the WiFi four times in the past few hours?
- Why is there a McDonald’s within easy walking distances, but no real cafés?
- Why do all the sandwiches in the vending machine contain mayonnaise?
- Why do the Americans have a reputation for being loud and obnoxious when the the people running through the quad shrieking last night (at midnight) were very clearly French?
- Why have college-aged boys not yet learned to go to the bathroom without getting pee all over the toilet and the floor?
- WHY DOES THE LARGE SECOND-FLOOR KITCHEN SMELL LIKE CAT FOOD?